Monday, August 30, 2010

Color Guard Dance Pants

crack. Release the pedestrian

Saturday. I wake up happy to 15:30 Hs and shout loudly: " La pucha worth off the cel! . "Burn it and drop messages between which my sister warned me that came to my house with 2 friends, and that if he did take me the favor of the stick. pibas
fall, I will open and I fit a loaf of dubious origin.
M : - Roh to you.
R : - But is white.
M : - Yes, it's cream. And on the trip I sent a couple of fingers.
R: - Well, here. I do not like cream.
went in and got out the cake. Among the 3. I change and persecute me for my makeup. Zaida makeup me and let me 1 kg and 2 rolls. I left. Mates in the square. Pizzas as a friend. Recital at Temperley. Deep sleep spooning with my friend.
I wake her, so loving Hs at 16:00 at night saying I could not sleep. We got lazy and did take a few mates.
My sister tells me that they were gone, which scared me because I did not know what I find.
I get home and before I remove the jacket he saw a huge pile of dirty dishes. Strange things on the floor, crumbs of some unidentified food object. I open the fridge and white blinded me. There was nothing there. NOTHING. At the risk of a heart attack grip me encouraged me to open the bajomesada. Nothing too serious if we take for granted the package of noodles dumps, desparamada flour and mess of things. Undergoing reorganization comes my friend with a pendrive FULL videos. We saw them all. Cerati were playing live, in studio, in slippers, barefoot, taking pictures, smoking, throwing gas and bleh, all that. We

soup Mom Luchetti (
<--- Por ese chivo exijo un Six Pack de cada presentaciĆ³n de sopa, incluĆ­da la de Diana Arroz ).
I sit on the PC. and prepare myself to socialize with my friend to Yori it's 02:00 and I decide to go to rest Hs my slim and fat cuelpo.
Round and round. I was doing spiedo. I get up to the bathroom, when I look and it was 3:12 Hs And I was not sleepy, or wanting to sleep, or lazy or anything like it.
At some point I fell asleep. I know the alarm went off at 6, but my body and I decided to get up at 7 and 20. Laputalaputalaputa. I fell asleep.
I wear shoes and bell touch me like crazy. I run and there was none.
I'm going to laburo and opens the door, my friend. All SECSI him.
I look smiling and says "You woke up my rings ?"...-" If you gave me the rings A MI, I woke up faster;) "- I reply" Good morning, Alberto, thanks but I was awake, I did run into balls semi up the front yard "(I was not into balls, but I wanted you to know that could seen me so, as in my dreams).

Does auction?. Is not it enough the fact of living just 20 meters from my laburo and yet the time to be late?.
If had more breasts, the grab me in the door. Let's see if I learn, damn it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment