Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wiring A 3 Way Switchto A Ceiling Fan

III (Starts heat)




I never get used to the heat. Every year around this time I always say the same thing and when the summer ends, I'm not acclimated (Is it a hoax ...?). 9h
am from 30/05/2010, which states soon, but have to get up at 7.30 on Sunday, carrying after listening to over two thousand years will rest on Sunday. The fact is that the Carrera III Liberty, not us we could lose up Santi will retrieve NDOS of an operation is said to us as a photographer. More than 8,000 runners we left behind the wheelchair racers to do the 10km in 22 minutes. The target was not defined perhaps certify that after a year and poor dog racing, we still maintain the kind and we could get closer to our brands. Star, was not about to come, a cold, but last minute he said. I am after a Saturday dog \u200b\u200band beer doubted until it was to end, but began climbing the Castellana to score below 5'km rhythms, the first installment in the shade. Finish options held 48'cuando turn in Concha Espina and there was Mr. Lorenzo, who crushed me up the hill, shook me and gave me kick your ass, returning to the race, suffocated , sweaty and exhausted. I realized that the pace had been too much for the rest of the race stand so sunny. Change of plans and new goal "to finish the race, and come the winter."
As I crawled by Prince of Vergara , seeking the last mile that never came. In order shift in Goya and costs to complete. Right now you're thinking when you come, but as there are groups in the arrival and welcoming, short and you do not know how your legs continue . In order the finish arch 49'y much, I made a tiger to a minute of my brand, yes I need several liters of beer to recover.
Star enters below the time, has taken its toll a cold. Santi waiting on the arrival to the photos (a luxury). Gatorade in abundance can repeat if you wanted.
Chema Martínez the salute at the start that earned more than enough proof, the Paralympic , jumped several radars by the Dominican Republic, quite a spectacle. Every year better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment